We've seen both of them as far as two yards down yesterday and today. At least we know they do know where home is. I put pictures of all the cats on my cell phone, and I think I'm going to talk to the three neighbors on this part of our street that I've never talked to about it so they know who the cats are and that they do belong to someone.
Friday, April 2, 2010
These paws were made for roamin'.
I had been hoping that the kittens would not want to roam, but I guess with the examples they have from their mother and from Buddy and Harry that's not going to be the case. Here is Little Bear tonight, obviously outside the fence.

We've seen both of them as far as two yards down yesterday and today. At least we know they do know where home is. I put pictures of all the cats on my cell phone, and I think I'm going to talk to the three neighbors on this part of our street that I've never talked to about it so they know who the cats are and that they do belong to someone.
We've seen both of them as far as two yards down yesterday and today. At least we know they do know where home is. I put pictures of all the cats on my cell phone, and I think I'm going to talk to the three neighbors on this part of our street that I've never talked to about it so they know who the cats are and that they do belong to someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment