They are so brave at night, running and jumping around, going under the fence into the side yard, the front yard, the neighbors' yards. But when I say "at night" I mean late at night, when there are generally no people in sight.
The daytime is a completely different story. Today some pretty loud kids were on the other side of the fence by the pond, and Jim opened the door (not because of the kids but just because we check to see who's on the porch many times during the day) and Tiger Puff rushed in in a complete panic. I went out, and Little Bear was on the other side of the greenhouse hiding. When he saw me, he ran toward the porch with his body low to the ground so as to be as invisible as possible.
The difference is like night and day.
No comments:
Post a Comment